Life unlocked : 7 revolutionary lessons to overcome fear / Srinivasan S. Pillay
- Pillay, Srinivasan S.
- [Emmaus, Pa.] : Rodale, 
[New York] : Distributed to the trade by Macmillan.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- ix, 294 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- 1. What you don't know can hurt you -- Moving Beyond Unconscious Fear -- 2. The science of overcoming dread -- How Human Brain Biology Can Support an Attentive, Inspired, and Positive Life -- 3. Fear of success -- The Biology of Understanding and Transcending the Largest Fear Paradox -- 4. If it's hard to change, it's not unchangeable -- Overcoming Fear Conditioning in the Human Brain -- 5. Unlocking a caged heart -- Melting Ironclad Fear into Secure Attachment -- 6. Fear and prejudice -- The Biology of Bigotry -- 7. How to develop emotional superglue -- Fear, Trauma, and Piecing Together the Human Psyche.
- A psychologist reveals the way hidden anxieties trigger self-sabotaging behaviors, sharing exercises based on cutting-edge neuroscience to explain how to reframe and move past fear in order to pursue one's goals.
- 9781605298528 (hardcover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 235-278) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 6517746