Peace without consensus : power sharing politics in Northern Ireland / Mary-Alice C. Clancy
- Clancy, Mary Alice C.
- Farnham, Surrey, England ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 215 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- The formation of Northern Ireland, ethno-nationalism and consociationalism -- The "high politics" of the Sunningdale and Anglo-Irish agreements -- An agreed approach? the "high politics" of the Belfast Agreement -- Saving Dave? the high politics of the post-agreement period, 1998-2000 -- All changed, all changed utterly? September 11th and beyond -- "You never hit a homerun with these things; sometimes you just get a walk" : Northern Ireland, 2004-2007.
- 9780754678311 (hardback : alk. paper)
0754678318 (hardback : alk. paper)
9780754696445 (ebook : alk. paper)
0754696448 (ebook : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 6519371