The geology of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward island : or, Acadian geology / By Sir J. William Dawson ...
- Dawson, John William, Sir, 1820-1899
- London : Macmillan and co. New York : Van Nostrand; [etc.,etc.], 1891.
- 4th ed. / With a map, illustrations, and two supplements.
- Physical Description:
- 1 preliminary leaf,xxvi pages, 1 leaf,694,102 pages,1 leaf,37 pages : frontispiece,illustrations,9pl.,folded map(in pocket)diagrams ; 24 cm
Full Text available online
- First supplement has special t.p.: Supplement to the second edition of Acadian geology, containing additional facts as to the geological structure, fossil remains, and mineral resources of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island, by John William Dawson ... London, Macmillan and co.; [etc.,etc.] 1878.
The second supplement has half-title: Acadian geology ... Supplementary note to the fourth edition, 1891.
- Bibliography Note:
- "Geological bibliography of the Acadian provinces": pages 8-13.
View MARC record | catkey: 652296