The Photographic times
- Additional Titles:
- Photographic times and American photographer 1881-1894 and Photographic times-bulletin May 1902-Dec. 1904
- New York : Scovill manufacturing company, 1871-1915 : The Photographic times publishing association, 1889-
- Physical Description:
- 47 volumes : illustrations, plates, portraits ; 25-33 cm
- Asborbed By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1871)-v. 47, no. 12 (Dec. 1915).
- Publication Frequency:
- Monthly, 1871-Nov.1884, 1895-1915. and Weekly, Dec. 1884-1894.
- Editors: 1881-85, J. T. Taylor.--1886-94?, W. I. L. Adams.--1895-Apr. 1902, W. E. Woodbury.--May 1902-Dec. 1904, C. F. Chandler and others.--Jan.-Dec. 1905, Spencer Hord.--1906-15, W. I. L. Adams and others.
- Special Numbering:
- Issues for Jan. 1881-Dec. 26, 1884 also caled new ser., no. 1-51. and Issues for Dec. 21, 1888-Dec. 28, 1894 also called no. 379-693.
- Supplement Note:
- Supplements accompany some numbers.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Woodbridge, Conn., Research Publications, [1981?]. 18 microfilm reels ; 35 mm. (History of photography periodicals) Issues for Jan.-Oct. 1882, Nov. 1901, 1915, and scattered other issues not filmed. Some issues multilated, have pages missing or torn, and/or have some loss of text.
- Binding notes:
- J.M. Read Pamphlet Coll copy of v.1 no. 1 (Jan. 1871) bound with: A necrological notice of the Hon. Richard Stockton Field, LL. D., of Princeton, New Jersey / Charles Henry Hart. Philadelphia : Collins, printer, 1870.
Rare Books: Vol. 2-3, 1872-73 is bound with vol. 9-10 of The Photographic Journal of America.
HE1031.R43 v.9 c.1 (Book) bound in A necrological notice of the Hon. Richard Stockton Field, LL. D., of Princeton, New Jersey : read before the Numismatic and Antiquarian Society of Philadelphia, October 6, 1870 / by Charles Henry Hart
TR1.W7 v.9 1872 c.1 (Journal) bound in The Photographic journal of America
TR1.W7 v.10 1873 c.1 (Journal) bound in The Photographic journal of America
View MARC record | catkey: 653563