Cadmium / by D. M. Chizhikov. Translated by D. E. Haler
- Chizhikov, D. M. (David Mikhaĭlovich)
- Oxford ; New York : Pergamon Press, 
- [1st English ed.].
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 263 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- PHYSICO-CHEMICAL PROPERTIES OF CADMIUM AND ITS COMPOUNDS AND THEIR APPLICATIONS: Physico-chemical properties of cadmium and its compounds -- Phase diagrams for binary systems containing cadmium -- The applications, production and consumption of cadmium -- THE FOUNDATIONS OF CADMIUM PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY: Raw materials for the production of cadmium -- The leaching of cadmium -- The purification of cadmium sulphate solutions -- The separation of cadmium from solutions by cementation -- The electrodeposition of cadmium from sulphate solutions -- The melting of cathode and spongy cadmium direct sublimation -- Refining and production of high purity cadmium -- Description of the cadmium plants at non-ferrous metal works.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 246-259.
View MARC record | catkey: 656736