An introduction to Hmong culture [electronic resource] / Ya Po Cha
- Cha, Ya Po, 1968-
- Jefferson, N.C. : McFarland & Co., Publishers, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vii, 207 pages) : illustrations
- Hmong history -- Parents and their children -- Customs and values -- Cultural traditions -- Traditional weddings -- Traditional funeral services -- Belief system -- The arts -- Politics and leadership -- Where do we go from here?
- "Presenting a holistic perspective of the Hmong way of life, this book touches on a spectrum of the Hmong culture, including traditions, customs, values, religion, arts, politics, and ceremonial rituals. The book features and explains certain Hmong words, phrases, and proverbs in the Hmong Roman popularized alphabet and in phonetic English"--Provided by publisher.
- 9780786459889 (electronic bk.)
0786459883 (electronic bk.)
- Description based on print version record.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide web.
View MARC record | catkey: 6596249