Project-oriented leadership / Ralf Müller and J. Rodney Turner
- Advances in project management
- Introduction -- Models of leadership competence -- Dimensions of leadership competence -- Personalities of leaders -- The reality of project leadership -- Towards a leadership competence theory of project performance.
- "From the perspective of delivering Successful, projects, the value of a skilled project sponsor and project manager outweighs many other factors. Projects need leaders Who can give them vision, identity, keep the stakeholders and the project team on board and make the difficult decisions that will enable the project to continue (or if necessary be terminated). These are human skills that don't necessarily feature large in the project management bodies of knowledge. Ralf Muller and Rodney Turners Project-Oriented Leadership explains the key leadership models of managerial, intellectual and emotional leadership and shows how they can be applied within people to lead processes, functions and people and ensure an ethical and inclusive approach within projects and programs."--BOOK JACKET.
- 9780566089237 (hardback : alk. paper), 0566089238 (hardback : alk. paper), 9781409409397 (ebook), and 1409409392 (ebook)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 6596356