Floodway, flood boundary and floodway map, Township of Chartiers, Pennsylvania, Washington County [cartographic material].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Federal Insurance Administration
- Additional Titles:
- Township of Chartiers, Pennsylvania, Washington County and Flood boundary and floodway map, Township of Chartiers, Pennsylvania, Washington County
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Federal Insurance Administration, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 2 sheets ; 63 x 118 cm, sheets 66 x 95 cm or smaller, folded to 22 x 10 cm + map index (1 map ; 66 x 48 cm, folded to 22 x 10 cm)
- Additional Creators:
- National Flood Insurance Program (U.S.)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:12,000.
- Relief shown by spot heights.
Shows 100 and 500-year flood boundaries.
"Community-panel numbers 422144 0001-0010."
"Effective date: February 1, 1980."
"Panels printed: 5, 10."
Includes "elevation reference marks."
Oriented with north toward the upper right.
At head of title: National Flood Insurance Program.
View MARC record | catkey: 6596416