Treme. The complete first season [videorecording] / HBO Entertainment presents ; Blown Deadline Productions ; created by David Simon & Eric Overmyer ; producer Anthony Hemingway
- Uniform Title:
- Treme (Television program)
- [New York, N.Y.] : Home Box Office, 
- Physical Description:
- 4 videodiscs (approximately 632 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Simon, David, 1960-
Goodman, John, 1952-
Zahn, Steve, 1968-
Micarelli, Lucia, 1983-
Alexander, Khandi, 1957-
Brown, Rob, 1984-
Dickens, Kim, 1965-
HBO Entertainment (Firm)
Blown Deadline Productions (Firm)
- Language Note:
- In English, French or Spanish with optional English, French or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned.
- Disc 1. Do you know what it means -- Meet de boys on the battlefront -- Disc 2. Right place, wrong time -- At the foot of Canal Street -- Shame, shame, shame -- Disc 3. Shallow water, oh mama -- Smoke my peace pipe -- All on a Mardi Gras Day -- Disc 4. Wish someone would care -- I'll fly away.
- Amid the ruins of New Orleans, ordinary people--musicians, chefs, residents--find themselves clinging to a unique culture and wondering if the city that gave birth to that culture still has a future.
- Special features: The music of Treme; The making of Treme; Treme : beyond Bourbon Street; Audio commentaries; Music commentaries; Series index.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Cast: John Goodman, Wendell Pierce, Steve Zahn, Melissa Leo, Michael Huisman, Lucia Micarelli, Khandi Alexander, Rob Brown, Kim Dickens, Clarke Peters.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, widescreen (16:9) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- No public performance rights. Classroom instruction and home use permitted.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Fayette copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 2010.
Purchased with funds from the ; 2013
Purchased with funds from the Irene J. Wernstedt Library Acquisition Fund; 2013
View MARC record | catkey: 6597311