The painted photographs of Melvin Charney : between observation and intervention / edited by Gabriela Angel and Gwendolyn Owens
- Charney, Melvin
- Additional Titles:
- Between observation and intervention
- New York : Americas Society ; [Québec] : Musée national des beaux-arts du Québec, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 80 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), facsimiles ; 30 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Rangel, Gabriela, Owens, Gwendolyn, Americas Society. Art Gallery, and Musée national des beaux-arts du Québec
- Foreword / Susan Segal -- Preface / Esther Trepanier -- Reading Melvin Charney / Gwendolyn Owens -- In Conversation / Melvin Charney -- Melvin Charney: The Art of Reformation, Redeployment, and Subversion / Saul Ostrow.
- Published in conjunction with the exhibition "Between observation and intervention: the painted photographs of Melvin Charney", on view at the Americas Society Art Gallery from May 1 to July 31, 2008 -- T.p. verso.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 6598232