Winslow Homer [videorecording] : society and solitude / Films for the Humanities & Sciences ; a production of the Department of Communication, The University of Memphis
- Princeton, NJ : Films Media Group, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 2 videodiscs (110 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Howe, Susan
Lenhart, Anita Jo.
Ross, Steven John
Memphis State University. Department of Theatre and Communication Arts
Films Media Group
Films for the Humanities & Sciences (Firm)
- The first major documentary study of Winslow Homer, this program features over 180 images of Homer oil paintings, watercolors, etchings, and illustrations, combined with in-depth commentary from respected art scholars and historians..
- These discs are recorded DVDs and may not play on all DVD players or drives.
For special features see interactive menu.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Written, produced and directed by Steven John Ross ; music, Joel Goodman ; editor, Steven Ross.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrators: Susan Howe, Don Coonley, Anita Jo Lenhart, Jim Redmond.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 6598467