Leaves of grass [videorecording] / Millennium Films and Langley Films present ; a Class 5 Films production ; produced in association with Leaves LLC and Grand Army Entertainment, LLC ; a Tim Blake Nelson film ; produced by William Migliore, Tim Blake Nelson, Edward Norton ; written and directed by Tim Blake Nelson
- [United States] : First Look Studios, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (105 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Migliore, William, 1970-, Norton, Edward, Russell, Keri, 1976-, Dreyfuss, Richard, Sarandon, Susan, 1946-, Nelson, Tim Blake, Danna, Jeff, Schaefer, Roberto, Millennium Films, Langley Productions (Firm), Class 5 Films, and First Look Studios
- Language Note:
- In English, with optional subtitles in English or Spanish.
- Bill, a classical philosophy professor at Brown University, returns home upon news of his brother Brady's murder in a drug deal gone awry. Bill quickly learns that Brady's death has been grossly exaggerated, as he's swept up into one of his brother's crazy schemes. Alongside his eccentric mother and a beautiful woman named Janet, Bill participates in his brother's wild plan, leading him on a twisted path filled with unique characters and life's most challenging questions.
- Audience Notes:
- MPAA rating: R; for violence, pervasive language, and drug content.
- DVD release of the 2009 motion picture.
Special features: 'Making of' featurette; Edward Norton & Tim Blake Nelson DVD commentary; theatrical trailer.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Music, Jeff Danna ; director of photography, Roberto Schaefer ; editor, Michelle Botticelli.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Edward Norton, Keri Russell, Richard Dreyfuss, Susan Sarandon, Tim Blake Nelson, Melanie Lynskey.
- Technical Details:
- DVD ; region 1 ; NTSC ; widescreen (1.85:1) presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround.
View MARC record | catkey: 6678081