The new strategy for Afghanistan and Pakistan and developments in U.S. Central Command and Special Operations Command : Committee on Armed Services, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, first session, hearing held April 2, 2009
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2010.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 122 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
Full Text available online
- United States. Central Command
- U.S. Special Operations Command
- Qaida (Organization)
- Afghan War, 2001-
- Military assistance, American—Afghanistan
- Internal security—Afghanistan
- Political stability—Afghanistan
- Military assistance, American—Pakistan
- United States—Military relations—Afghanistan
- Afghanistan—Military relations—United States
- United States—Armed Forces—Stability operations
- United States—Military relations—Pakistan
- Pakistan—Military relations—United States
- Shipping list no.: 2011-0004-P.
"H.A.S.C. no. 111-39."
View MARC record | catkey: 6678607