Oxford atlas of the world [cartographic material].
- Corporate Author:
- Oxford University Press
- Additional Titles:
- Atlas of the world
- New York, NY : Oxford University Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- 17th ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 atlas (448 pages) : color illustrations, color maps ; 38 cm
- Additional Creators:
- George Philip & Son
Octopus Publishing Group Limited
- World statistics -- -- Will the world run out of food? -- Images of Earth -- Gazetteer of nations -- World geography -- World cities -- World maps. The world ; Europe ; Asia ; Africa ; Australia and Oceania ; North America ; South America -- Geographical glossary.
- Provides maps and satellite photography that reflect the most recent political, economic, and demographic statistics, and presents articles addressing the environment and population matters in major cities of the world.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scales differ.
- Relief shown by shading, spot heights, and gradient tints. Depths shown by gradient tints and soundings.
"Copyright ℗♭ 2010 Philip's; Philip's, a Division of Octopus Publishing Group Ltd."--T.p. verso.
"Cartography by Philip's."
Indexed key to maps on endpapers.
View MARC record | catkey: 6679747