Recent Inspector General reports concerning the FBI : hearing before the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, second session, February 24, 2010
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2010.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 447 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/1:111-102
Serial no. 111-102 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary)
- United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation—Rules and practice—Evaluation
- United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation—Auditing
- United States. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives—Auditing
- Bombing investigation—United States
- Intelligence service—United States
- Language services—United States—Evaluation
- Gang prevention—United States
- Interagency coordination—United States—Evaluation
- Shipping list no.: 2011-0032-P.
"Serial no. 111-102."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 6680335