New encyclopedia of birds [electronic resource] / edited by Christopher Perrins
- Oxford, U.K. ; New York, NY : Oxford University Press, 2007.
- 1st ed. rev.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : ill. (some col.), col. maps
- Additional Creators:
- Perrins, Christopher M.
- "A definitive single-volume guide to birds of the world. Entries prepared by a team of renowned biologists and conservationists give a systematic account of every family, covering their form and function, distribution, diet, social behaviour, and breeding biology. With one-eighth of all bird species now under threat, special attention is given to environmental and conservation issues."
- 9780198525066 (print)
- Related Titles:
- Encyclopedia of birds
- Originally published in 1985 under title: Encyclopedia of birds.
Title from title screen (Oxford reference online premium, viewed Jan. 8, 2010)
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 6680643