Best customers [electronic resource] : demographics of consumer demand / by the editors of New Strategist Publications
- Ithaca, N.Y. : New Strategist Publications, Inc., 2009.
- 6th ed.
- Additional Creators:
- New Strategist Publications, Inc
- Gale virtual reference library
- Alcoholic beverages -- Apparel -- Computers -- Education -- Entertainment -- Financial products and services -- Furnishings and equipment -- Gifts for people in other households -- Groceries -- Health care -- Household services -- Housekeeping supplies -- Personal care -- Reading material -- Restaurants and carry-outs -- Shelter -- Telephone -- Tobacco products -- Transportation -- Travel -- Utilities -- Appendix A: About the consumer expenditure survey -- Appendix B: Percent reporting expenditure and amount spent, average quarter 2007 -- Appendix C: Spending by product and service ranked by amount spent, 2007 -- Appendix D: Average annual household spending, 2000 and 2007.
- Analyzes household spending on numerous products and services by age, income, household type, race and Hispanic origin, region of residence, and educational attainment of householder. Identifies which households spend the most on a product or service (the best customers) and which control the largest share of spending (the biggest customers).
- 9781935114567 (electronic book)
- Includes index.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mi : Gale. Available via World Wide Web.
- Original Version:
- Original: xiii, 775 p. : ill.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet.
View MARC record | catkey: 6681157