Lake George [cartographic material] : [New York State].
- [Albany, N.Y.] : [New York State Conservation Dept.?], [1972?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map in 2 segments ; 39 x 9 cm, on sheet 36 x 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- New York (State). Conservation Department
- Outdoor recreation—New York (State)—George, Lake (Lake)—Maps
- Camping—New York (State)—George, Lake (Lake)—Maps
- Fishing—New York (State)—George, Lake (Lake)—Maps
- Picnics—New York (State)—George, Lake (Lake)—Maps
- Hunting—New York (State)—George, Lake, Region (Lake)—Maps
- Trapping—New York (State)—George, Lake, Region (Lake)—Maps
- Islands—New York (State)—George, Lake (Lake)—Maps
- George, Lake (N.Y. : Lake)—Maps
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:125,000 (W 73°32ʹ48ʺ/N 43°37ʹ20ʺ).
- Relief shown by spot heights. Depths shown by soundings.
Other title information supplied by cataloger.
"At Lake George there are 47 state-owned islands available for camping. Permits... There are 11 state-owned islands used exclusively for picnicking."
"This campsite is administered by the Bureau of Forest Recreation, Division of Lands and Forests, New York State Conservation Department, Albany, N.Y."
Oriented with north to the upper left.
Publication date inferred from local receipt date.
Includes table of "Physical Characteristics" statistics, lists of "Fish present," "Hunting in vicinity" and "Fur bearers," and text.
Ancillary map of "Rogers Rock Public Campsite" with note on verso.
View MARC record | catkey: 6681979