Providing for consideration of bill (H.R. 847) to amend the Health Service Act to extend and improve protections and services to individuals directly impacted by the terrorist attack in New York City on September 11, 2001, and for other purposes; providing for consideration of bill (H.R. 2378) to amend title VII of the Tariff Act of 1930 to clarify that fundamental exchange-rate misalignment by any foreign nation is actionable under United States countervailing and antidumping duty laws, and for other purposes; and providing for consideration of the Senate amendment to the bill (H.R. 2701) to authorize appropriations for fiscal year 2010 for intelligence and intelligence-related activities of the United States government, the Community Management Account, and the Central Intelligence Agency retirement and disability system, and for other purposes [electronic resource] : report (to accompany H. Res. 1674).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rules
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. G.P.O.], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (48 pages)
- Report / 111th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 111-648
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on Oct. 13, 2010). and "September 29, 2010."
View MARC record | catkey: 6682334