Medical Spanish [electronic resource] / Gail L. Bongiovanni
- Bongiovanni, Gail
- Uniform Title:
- Medical Spanish (Online)
- King of Prussia, PA : Rittenhouse Book Distributors, 
- Copyright Date:
- 4th ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic text : HTML file, illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- R2 Library (Online service)
- Ch. 1. How to use this book -- Ch. 2. Grammar and pronunciation -- Ch. 3. Social, economic and patient privacy information -- Ch. 4. Past medical history -- Ch. 5. Chief complaint or review of systems -- Ch. 6. Instructions for the physical examination -- Ch. 7. General treatment, testing and follow-up -- Ch. 8. Medical therapy and patient instructions -- Ch. 9. Contraception and patient instruction -- Ch. 10. Pregnancy and delivery -- Ch. 11. Physical and sexual abuse and rape -- Ch. 12. Poisoning and patient instructions -- Ch. 13. AIDS and patient instructions -- Ch. 14. Geriatric evaluation -- Ch. 15. The psychiatric interview.
- Carefully constructed to elicit one-word "yes" or "no" answers, Medical Spanish allows clinicians with little or no knowledge of Spanish to confidently conduct a thorough medical history, perform a complete medical examination, and give medical instructions to their Spanish-speaking patients. New to this edition: dialogues specific to the pediatric patient and an expanded medication section.
- 0071442006 (print)
- Title from title screen (viewed Apr. 26, 2007).
Available as part of the R2 Library service.
- Other Forms:
- Electronic version of: Medical Spanish / Gail L. Bongiovanni. New York : McGraw-Hill, c2005.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet.
View MARC record | catkey: 6683090