Small books for the common man : a descriptive bibliography / edited by John Meriton, with Carlo Dumontet
- London : British Library ; New Castle, DE : Oak Knoll Press, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1,008 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 27 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Meriton, John and Dumontet, Carlo, 1953-
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- "Analytical bibliography of the National Art Library's collection of literary ephemera of the mid-eighteenth to the mid-ninteenth century. Nearly 800 titles described in detail, including histories, tales, verse collections, primers, alphabets, and allowing accurate identification and verification with other collections. Includes reproduced illustrations from all books described"--Provided by publisher.
- 9780712350211 (British Library : alk. paper), 0712350217 (British Library : alk. paper), 9781584562542 (Oak Knoll Press : alk. paper), and 1584562544 (Oak Knoll Press : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 6683677