Transmutations--alchemy in art : selected works from the Eddleman and Fisher collections at the Chemical Heritage Foundation / Lawrence M. Principe, Lloyd DeWitt
- Principe, Lawrence
- Philadelphia, Pa. : Chemical Heritage Foundation, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 23 x 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- DeWitt, Lloyd
Chemical Heritage Foundation
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Transmutations: Alchemy in Art -- Collecting chemists.
- Fisher, Chester G., 1881-1965—Art collections
- Eddleman, Roy, 1940-—Art collections
- Fisher, Chester G., 1881-1965
- Eddleman, Roy, 1940-
- Chemical Heritage Foundation
- Alchemy in art
- Painting, Dutch—17th century
- Chemistry—History—17th century
- Painting—Private collections—Pennsylvania—Philadelphia
- Medicine in the Arts
- History, 16th Century
- History, 17th Century
- 0941901327 (pbk. : alk. paper)
9780941901321 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 39).
- Other Forms:
- Also issued online.
View MARC record | catkey: 6685020