Keith Williams : architecture of the specific
- Williams, Keith, 1958 April 21-
- Additional Titles:
- Architecture of the specific
- Mulgrave, Vic. : Images Pub. Group, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 224 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), plans ; 31 cm.
- The master architect series
- "Keith Williams: Architecture of the Specific is the first major book showcasing the key works of one of international architecture's rising stars. Believing that making architecture is a process of refining things to their essence, Williams includes explorations of light, form, space, scale and materiality among his guiding design principles." "Including a foreword by Paul Finch, a critical essay by Kenneth Powell and an illuminating interview by Dr Sandra O'Connell with the architect, this Master Architect Series monograph celebrates Keith Williams' standing as a most exciting and dynamic architect."--BOOK JACKET.
- 9781864702354 (hbk)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 220) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 6685191