Primates in nutritional research / edited by K. C. Hayes
- New York : Academic Press, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- x, 371 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Hayes, K. C. (Kenneth Cronise), 1939-
National Institutes of Health (U.S.). Animal Resources Review Committee. Subcommittee on Primate Research Centers
National Institutes of Health (U.S.). Nutrition Study Section
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Papers presented at a workshop held Oct. 23-24, 1978 in Beaverton, Oregon and sponsored by the Subcommittee on Primate Research Centers of the Animal Resources Review Committee and by the Nutrition Study Section of the Division of Research Grants, National Institutes of Health.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliograhical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 670542