Geomorphology : present problems and future prospects / edited for the British Geomorphological Research Group by C. Embleton, D. Brunsden, and D. K. C. Jones
- Corporate Author:
- British Geomorphological Research Group
- Oxford [Eng.] ; New York : Oxford University Press, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 281 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Embleton, Clifford, Brunsden, Denys, and Jones, David K. C.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Bases for theory in geomorphology / R.J. Chorley -- The character and problems of theory in contemporary geomorphology / J.B. Thornes -- El Asunto del Arroyo / L.B. Leopold -- Fluvial processes in British basins / K.J. Gregory -- Slopes: 1970-1975 / A. Young -- Some recent progress and problems in the study of mass movement in Britain / D.B. Prior -- Glacial geomorphology: present problems and future prospects / J. Gjessing -- British glacial geomorphology / R.J. Price -- Periglacial geomorphology / J. Demek -- Periglacial geomorphology in Britain / R.S. Waters -- Tropical geomorphology: present proglems and future prospects / I. Douglas -- Denudation in the tropics and the interpretation of the tropical legacy in higher latitudes: a view of the British experience / M.F. Thomas -- Research in coastal geomorphology: basic and applied / H.J. Walker -- Coastal geomorphology in the United Kingdom / C.A.M. King -- Applied geomorphology: a British view / D. Brunsden, J.C. Doornkamp, and D.K.C. Jones -- The future of geomorphology / G.H. Dury.
- Papers presented at a conference of the British Geomorphological Research Group.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 672474