Common conditions / ed. by Tucker Brooke ... from the copy in the library of the Elizabethan club of Yale university compared with the Chatsworth copy now owned by Henry E. Huntington, esq. ...
- Uniform Title:
- Common conditions
- New Haven : Yale university press; [etc., etc.], 1915.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 90 pages : frontispiece (facsimiles) ; 27 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Brooke, Tucker, 1883-1946
Full Text available online
- Elizabethan Club reprints ; no. 1
- Original title: An excellent and pleasant Comedie, termed after the name of the Vice, Common Condicions, drawne out of the most famous historie of Galiarbus Duke of Arabia, and of the good and eeuill sucesse of him and his two children, Sedmond his sun, and Clarisia his daughter: Set foorth with delectable mirth, and pleasant shewes ... Imprinted at London by William How, for Iohn Hunter dwellynge on London Birdge [!] at the sign of the Blacke Lion. [1576?].
View MARC record | catkey: 673146