Modern aspect of electrochemistry. No. 43, Modeling and numerical simulations [electronic resource] / edited by Mordechay Schlesinger
- Additional Titles:
- Modeling and numerical simulations
- New York, NY : Springer, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (x, 540 pages) : illustrations (some color)
- Additional Creators:
- Schlesinger, Mordechay
- Preliminary; Mathematical Modeling in Electrochemistry; High Precision Atomic Theory: Tests of Fundamental Understanding; Modeling of Impedance of Porous Electrodes; Multiscale Mass Transport in Porous Silicon Gas Sensors; Electrochemical Materials for PEM Fuel Cells: Insights from Physical Theory and Simulation; Modeling of Catalyst Structure Degradation in PEM Fuel Cells; Modeling Water Management in Polymer-Electrolyte Fuel Cells; Adaptive Characterization and Modeling of Electrochemical Energy Storage Devices for Hybrid Electric Vehicle Applications; Back matter.
- This volume is meant as an introductory resource aimed at practitioners of electrochemistry research, technology and development mainly at the atomic, molecular or macromolecular levels. Thus emphasize would be placed at length scales in the 1-100 nm range. The volume is to help provide understanding of electrochemical phenomena and materials at the nanoscale through modeling and numeric simulations. It is also to serve as means to create and use structures, electrochemically based devices and systems that possess novel properties and functions because of their small or intermediate sizes.
- 9780387495828, 0387495827, 9780387495804, and 0387495800
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 6762479