The imaginations of unreasonable men : inspiration, vision, and purpose in the quest to end malaria / Bill Shore
- Shore, William H.
- New York : PublicAffairs, 
- Copyright Date:
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 311 pages ; 22 cm
- When good is not good enough -- Whatever it takes -- Strange bedfellows -- The bio-hazard level 3 strip mall -- Tropical lineage -- Battlefield general -- The E word, once again and at last -- Samaria has its day in the sun -- Ecosystem of market failures -- Moment of truth -- Philanthropy's shifting tides -- Moral imagination.
- Through the story of scientists pursuing an impossible dream of permanently eradicating malaria, a renowned social entrepreneur examines what it really takes to change the world.
- 9781586487645 (hardcover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 287-297) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- DuBois copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 2010.
- Endowment Note:
- Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries)
View MARC record | catkey: 6763951