Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder [electronic resource] : a handbook for diagnosis and treatment / Russell A. Barkley
- Barkley, Russell A., 1949-
- Additional Titles:
- New York : Guilford, 2006.
- 3rd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (769 pages)
- Now in a revised and expanded third edition, this handbook presents the latest knowledge on the nature, diagnosis, assessment, and treatment of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Provided are state-of-the-art guidelines for understanding and managing the challenges ADHD poses to children, adolescents, and adults in a range of settings. Featuring a new chapter on combined therapies, this book is the most comprehensive, authoritative, and up-to-date work in the field.
- 9781593856946 (electronic bk.)
1593856946 (electronic bk.)
- Previous ed.: 1998.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide web.
View MARC record | catkey: 6764393