The mobile learning edge : tools and technologies for developing your teams / Gary Woodill
- Woodill, Gary
- New York : Mcgraw-Hill Professional, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 269 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- The emerging field of mobile learning -- The mobile learning ecosystem -- Methods for effective mobile learning : seven principles for employee training -- Retrieveing information : anywhere, anytime -- Gathering information with mobile devices -- Learning by communicating, interacting, and networking -- Management of mobile learning, knowledge, and performance -- Developing a future-oriented mobile learning strategy -- Creating mobile learning content and experiences -- Implementing and managing an enterprise mobile learning offering.
- "Outlines the most effective methodologies for training and engaging employees on the move and takes people out of the classroom, while keeping them connected to the information they need at all times."--Publisher's description.
- 9780071736763 (alk. paper) and 007173676X (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 239-256) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 6764498