Classical complex analysis : a geometric approach / I-Hsiung Lin
- Lin, Yixiong
- Singapore ; Hackensack, NJ : World Scientific, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Classical Complex Analysis provides an introduction to one of the remarkable branches of exact science, with an emphasis on the geometric aspects of analytic functions. This volume begins with a geometric description of what a complex number is, followed by a detailed account of algebraic, analytic and geometric properties of standard complex-valued functions. Geometric properties of analytic functions are then developed and described In detail, and various applications of residues are Included; analytic continuation is also introduced. --Book Jacket.
- 9789814261227 (v.1 : hbk.), 981426122X (v.1 : hbk.), 9789814261234 (v.1 : pbk.), 9814261238 (v.1 : pbk.), 9789814271288 (v.2 : hbk.), 9814271284 (v.2 : hbk.), 9789814271295 (v.2 : pbk.), and 9814271292 (v.2 : pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 6765174