Insurance maps of Berwick and West Berwick, Columbia Co., Pennsylvania [cartographic material] : Feby. 1913 / Sanborn Map Company
- Corporate Author:
- Sanborn Map Company
- Additional Titles:
- Berwick and West Berwick, Columbia Co., Pennsylvania : Feby. 1913 and Title on sheets 2-24: Feb. 1913, Berwick, Pa.
- New York : Sanborn Map Company, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 23 sheets : color ; sheets each 65 x 54 cm + 1 title sheet
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale [1:600]. 50 ft. to an in. (W 76°14ʹ00ʺ/N 41°03ʹ16ʺ).
- Title from sheet 1.
Partial cadastral map.
"24 sheets (5690)" in upper right corner of sheet 1.
Sheet 1 is the title sheet and includes text, indexes to streets and "specials," location map, and an adjoining sheets index map.
Sheet 4 includes a map extension inset.
Sheets 8 and 23 are one map in two segments.
Sheet 9 primarily shows the "American Car & Foundry Co., Berwick District soft metal foundry" complex and includes an ancillary map of the "American Forged Nut Co."
Sheet 10 only shows the "American Car & Foundry Co., Berwick District, Steel Car Department" site.
Sheet 11 only shows the "American Car & Foundry Co., Car Wheel Foundry & Rolling Mills" site.
Sheet 12 includes an ancillary map of the "Salem Township Public School."
Sheet 15 is one map in two segments and includes an ancillary map of the "Ferris Heights Public School."
- Action Note:
- Housed; Encapsulation, PSU Libraries,
View MARC record | catkey: 6765626