Adventure beneath the sea : living in an underwater science station / Kenneth Mallory ; photographs by Brian Skerry
- Underwater space station -- Our mission: where do the fishes go? -- Adventure begins with training -- Life inside Aquarius -- All in a day's work -- End of the adventure.
- Author and photographer chronicle their week in the Aquarius underwater laboratory on a coral reef off the Florida Keys exploring the stunning sights of a strange undersea habitat.
- Oceanographic submersibles—Florida—Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary—Juvenile literature
- Submarines (Ships)—Florida—Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary—Juvenile literature
- Underwater exploration—Juvenile literature—Florida—Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary—Underwater exploration—Juvenile literature
- Oceanographic submersibles—Florida—Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
- Submarines (Ships)—Florida—Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
- Underwater exploration—Florida—Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
- Audience Notes:
- Lexile: 1080.
- Reinforced trade edition statement from dust jacket.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 6765840