The New London magazine [microform].
- Uniform Title:
- New London magazine (London, England : 1785)
- London : Printed for A. Hogg, 1785-1789.
- Physical Description:
- 5 volumes : illustrations
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- [Vol, no. 1] (July 1785)-[v. 5, no. 12] (Dec. 1789).
- Publication Frequency:
- Title from cover.
"Being an universal and complete monthly repository of knowledge, instruction, and entertainment."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1976. 2 microfilm reels ; 35 mm. (English literary periodical series ; E209). Filmed with: New London magazine, or, Gentleman's universal and complete monthly repository of knowledge, instruction, and entertainment, for town and country; and: London magazine, or, New gentleman's complete monthly repository of knowledge, instruction and entertainment; and.
View MARC record | catkey: 68337