Celebrating 50 years of scientific achievements : Professor Robert Everest Newnham on his 71st birthday, March 28, 2000 / prepared by Richard J. Meyer, Jr., Sedat Alkoy, Jindong Zhang, and Rattikorn-Wipha Yimnirun
- Newnham, Robert E. (Robert Everest), 1929-2009
- Additional Titles:
- Professor Robert Everest Newnham on his 71st birthday
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 5 volumes : illustrations (some color) ; 29 cm
- Organized chronologically, these are the collected works of the scientist, over his 50 year career; the tribute brings together his 500 journal articles and 17 patents, along with a profile (from the American Ceramic Society bulletin) and a listing of his graduate students.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Administrative History:
- Robert E. Newnham received a PhD. from The Pennsylvania State University in Physics and a PhD. from Cambridge University in Crystallography. His early career at MIT was followed by a long tenure (1966-1998) at Penn State where he was professor and chairman of solid state science and Associate Director of the Materials Research Laboratory from 1992-1998.
View MARC record | catkey: 6843164