Regulating lobbying : a global comparison / Raj Chari, John Hogan and Gary Murphy
- Chari, Raj S.
- Manchester [England] ; New York : Manchester University Press, 2010.
New York : Distributed in the United States exclusively by Palgrave Macmillan.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 196 pages : illustrations, forms ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Hogan, John, 1974- and Murphy, Gary
- European Policy Research Unit series
- Outlining central questions and method of analysis -- Political systems with regulations in place in the 1900s : the US, Canada, the European Union and Germany -- Political systems with regulations in place in the 2000s : Lithuania, Poland, Hungary, Taiwan and Australia -- Analysis of a quantitative index and the classification of regulatory regimes -- Examining findings from surveys and elite interviews in the four political systems with the longest history of lobbying regulation -- Examining the opinions of actors in unregulated jurisdictions -- Conclusion.
- 9780719079375 (hardback)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 184-192) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 6843386