Apparent per capita alcohol consumption [electronic resource] : national, state, and regional trends, 1977-2008 / Robin A. LaVallee, Hsiao-ye Yi.
- LaVallee, Robin A.
- Additional Titles:
- National, state, and regional trends, 1977-2008
- [Bethesda, Md.] : U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (50 pages) : illustrations, map
- Additional Creators:
- Yi, Hsiao-ye.
National Institutes of Health (U.S.)
United States. Public Health Service
National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (U.S.). Alcohol Epidemiologic Data System
- Surveillance report ; #90
- Chiefly tables.
Title from PDF title screen (NIH, viewed Nov. 9, 2010).
At head of title: National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, Division of Biometry and Epidemiology, Alcohol Epidemiologic Data System.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Funding Information:
- CSR, Incorporated operates the Alcohol Epidemiologic Data System (AEDS) under Contract No. HHSN267200800023C for the Division of Epidemiology and Prevention Research, National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA)
View MARC record | catkey: 6843994