The concise encyclopedia of the great recession, 2007-2010 / Jerry M. Rosenberg
- Rosenberg, Jerry Martin
- Additional Titles:
- Great Recession, 2007-2010
- Lanham [Md.] : Scarecrow Press, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 391 pages ; 25 cm
- "Encompassing recent activities and events related to the U.S. economic crisis, The Concise Encyclopedia of the Great Recession 2007-2010 is a valuable resource that will help readers better plan their future. Acclaimed by the New York Times as the "leading business and technical lexicographer in the nation" and the business terminology consultant for the Oxford English Dictionary for the past twenty-five years, Jerry M. Rosenberg provides the most current and accurate explanations of the economic seesaw during this period. Rosenberg explains in great detail the events, people, rules and regulations, and impact of the meltdown during the near collapse of banks, financial institutions, and corporations. With entries on key persons, companies, government programs, financial instruments, and institutions, this volume is an essential reference to the most critical recession the United States has faced since the Great Depression of the 1930's."--BOOK JACKET.
- 9780810876606 (hardback : alk. paper)
9780810876613 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0810876604 (hardback : alk. paper)
0810876612 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 6845880