Dictionary of psychology [electronic resource] / by Andrew M. Colman
- Colman, Andrew M.
- Uniform Title:
- Dictionary of psychology (Online)
- Additional Titles:
- Oxford dictionary of psychology
- [Oxford] : Oxford University Press, 2009.
- 3rd ed.
- Additional Creators:
- Oxford University Press
- With over 11,000 authoritative and up-to-date entries, this best-selling dictionary covers all branches of psychology, including psychoanalysis, psychiatry, criminology, neuroscience, and statistics. It features comprehensive coverage of key areas, for example: cognition, sensation and perception, emotion and motivation, learning and skills, language, mental disorder, and research methods. Entries provide clear and concise definitions, word origins and derivations, and are extensively cross-referenced for ease of use. Over 80 illustrations complement the text.
- 9780199534067 (print ed.)
0199534063 (print ed.)
- Title from home page (viewed April 16, 2009).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Text and search engine.
- Other Forms:
- Available also in print.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2009 Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to authorised Oxford Reference Online users only.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 6845919