The Isabella Furnace at Etna, near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, built 1872 [electronic resource] : a brief history and technical description prepared by Charles T.G. Looney
- Looney, Charles T. G. (Charles Thomas George), 1906-1987
- Washington, DC : Society for Industrial Archeology, [between 2000 and 2009?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (7 unnumbered pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Society for Industrial Archeology
- Title from PDF file (viewed on December 17, 2010).
"On the occasion of the Third Annual Conference of the Society for Industrial Archeology held at Pittsburgh 26th-28th April 1974, by way of documenting the conference poster, designed by Klaus Grutzka, which features this legendary late 19th century blast furnace."
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
View MARC record | catkey: 6846567