Eadweard Muybridge / Philip Brookman with contributions by Marta Braun [and others].
- Muybridge, Eadweard, 1830-1904
- Additional Titles:
- Half title: Helios flying studio
- London : Tate Pub. ; Göttingen : Steidl, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 359 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 22 x 29 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Brookman, Philip, Braun, Marta, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Tate Britain (Gallery), and San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- 9781854378378 (pbk.) and 1854378376 (pbk.)
- Published on the occasion of an exhibition held at the Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, 10 April-18 July 2010; Tate Britain, London, 8 Sept. 2010-16 Jan. 2011; and San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, 26 Feb.-7 June 2011.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 337-344).
View MARC record | catkey: 6847094