The parking lot movie [videorecording] / produced by Meghan Eckman ; assistant director, Christopher Hlad ; directed by Meghan Eckman
- "A brotherhood of eccentric attendants who man a unique parking lot in Charlottesville, Virginia. From grad students to middle-age slackers, indie-rock musicians to surly philosophers, these overeducated part-timers wax profoundly about car culture and capitalism"--Container.
- Related Titles:
- Independent lens (Television program)
- Originally produced in 2010; copyright held by Redhouse Productions, LLC.
Film was also broadcast on Independent Lens.
Special features: DocTalk interview, music video, banana peels, John Beer's nightmares, kids steal cone, towing, tales of Duncan, sitting duck, home scenes, electric playground interviews.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Music, Sam Retzer ; editors, Meghan Eckman, Christopher Hlad ; director of photography, Meghan Eckman.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, NTSC.
- No public performance rights. Classroom instruction and home use permitted.
View MARC record | catkey: 6848906