PISA 2003 Technical Report [electronic resource] / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Corporate Author:
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- [Place of publication not identified] : OECD Publishing, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 432 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Programme for International Student Assessment
- The Programme for International Student Assessment -- Test Design and Test Development -- The Development of the PISA Context Questionnaires -- Sample Design -- Translation and Cultural Appropriateness of the Test and Survey Material -- Field Operations -- Monitoring the Quality of PISA -- Survey Weighting and the Calculation of Sampling Variance -- Scaling PISA Cognitive Data -- Coding Reliability Studies -- Data Cleaning Procedures -- Sampling Outcomes -- Scaling Outcomes -- Outcomes of Coder Reliability Studies -- Data Adjudication -- Proficiency Scale Construction -- Scaling Procedures and Construct Validation of Context Questionnaire Data -- International Database -- Appendix 1.
- The PISA 2003 Technical Report describes the complex methodology underlying PISA 2003, along with additional features related to the implementation of the project at a level of detail that allows researchers to understand and replicate its analyses. It presents information on the test and sample design, methodologies used to analyse the data, technical features of the project and quality control mechanisms.
View MARC record | catkey: 6849172