Evolution of the System of Radiological Protection [electronic resource] : Third Asian Regional Conference - Tokyo, Japan, 5-6 July 2006 / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development and Nuclear Energy Agency
- Corporate Author:
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- [Place of publication not identified] : OECD Publishing, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 244 pages
- Additional Creators:
- OECD Nuclear Energy Agency
- Radiological Protection, 1997-7921
- The new ICRP general recommendations -- Views from regulatory authorities on the draft ICRP recommendations -- Views from the japanese nuclear industry and radiation protection professionals on the draft ICRP recommendations -- Special session on the international basic safety standards -- How can new ICRP recommendations best help to assure public and worker health and safety? -- Synthesis of the meeting.
- The OECD Nuclear Energy Agency (NEA) has actively participated in discussions with the International Commission on Radiological Protection (ICRP) regarding the development of new recommendations that will replace those in ICRP Publication 60, which has long served as the international standard in this field. Part of this development process has involved the organisation of seven international workshops, including the First and Second Asian Regional Conferences on the Evolution of the System of Radiological Protection which took place in Tokyo, Japan in October 2002 and July 2004. The Third Asian Regional Conference was held on 5-6 July 2006, also in Tokyo. These proceedings summarise the results and key discussions of the Third Asian Regional Conference.
View MARC record | catkey: 6849430