Radioactive Waste Management in Spain [electronic resource] : Co-ordination and Projects, FSC Workshop Proceedings, L'Hospitalet de l'Infanct, Spain 21-23 November 2005 / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development and Nuclear Energy Agency
- Corporate Author:
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- [Place of publication not identified] : OECD Publishing, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 142 pages
- Additional Creators:
- OECD Nuclear Energy Agency
- Radioactive Waste Management, 1990-0325
- In this workshop proceedings, Spanish stakeholders and delegates from 14 countries discuss current co-ordination of radioactive waste management decision making in Spain. Findings were shared from Cowam-Spain, a co-operative research project on the involvement of local stakeholders, the relationship between national and local levels of decision making, and the long-term sustainability of decisions regarding the siting of a centralised interim storage facility for high-level waste. These proceedings include the workshop presentations and discussions, as well as the rapporteurs' reflections on what was learned about policy making and participative decision making.
View MARC record | catkey: 6850483