Drug efficacy, safety, and biologics discovery [electronic resource] : emerging technologies and tools / [edited by] Sean Ekins, Jinghai J. Xu.
- Wiley series on technologies for the pharmaceutical industry
- Focus on the fundamentals : toward better therapeutic index prediction / Jinghai J. Xu and Li J. Yu -- High-throughput protein-based technologies and computational models for drug development, efficacy, and toxicity / Leonidas G. Alexopoulos, Julio Saez Rodriguez, and Christopher W. Espelin -- Cellular systems biology applied to preclinical safety testing : a case study of CellCiphr profiling / Lawrence Vernetti ... [et al.] -- Systems pharmacology, biomarkers, and biomolecular networks / Aram S. Adourian ... [et al.] -- Zebrafish models for human diseases and drug discovery / Hanbing Zhong, Ning-Ai Liu, and Shuo Lin -- Toxicity pathways and models : mining for potential side effects / Sean Ekins and Josef Scheiber -- Computational systems biology modeling of dosimetry and cellular response pathways / Qiang Zhang ... [et al.] --
Stem cell technology for embryotoxicity, cardiotoxicity, and hepatotoxicity evaluation / Julio C. Davila ... [et al.] -- Telemetry technology for preclinical drug discovery and development / Yi Yang --Nanotechnology to improve oral drug delivery / Mayank D. Bhavsar, Shardool Jain, and Mansoor M. Amiji -- Functional glycomics and the future of glycomic drugs / Ram Sasisekharan and Karthik Viswanathan -- Modeling efficacy and safety of engineered biologics / Jeffrey R. Chabot and Bruce Gomes -- Regulation of gene expression by small, non-coding RNAS : practical applications / Roman Herrara and Eric Tien -- Future perspectives of biological engineering in pharmaceutical research : the paradigm of modeling, mining, manipulation, and measurements / Jinghai J. Xu ... [et al.].
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley InterScience, 2009. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Title from title screen (viewed on May 20, 2009). Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
View MARC record | catkey: 6853830