Manual of surgical treatment of atrial fibrillation [electronic resource] / edited by Hauw T. Sie [and others].
- Malden, Mass. : Blackwell Futura, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 256 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 27 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Sie, Hauw T. and Wiley InterScience (Online service)
- The morphology and development of the atrial chambers, with particular regard to atrial fibrillation -- Pathophysiology of atrial fibrillation -- Genetics of atrial fibrillation -- Pharmacological management of atrial fibrillation -- Electrophysiological basis of atrial fibrillation -- Pulmonary and thoracic vein sources: the focal theory of atrial fibrillation -- Surgical treatment of atrial fibrillation: a retrospection -- The maze procedure: past, present, and future -- The radial procedure for atrial fibrillation: theoretical basis and clinical application -- The mini-maze operation -- Alternative energy sources for the surgical treatment of atrial fibrillation -- Radiofrequency modified maze surgery for chronic atrial fibrillation and concomitant cardiac surgery: Zwolle experience -- Bipolar radiofrequency ablation of atrial fibrillation -- Surgical ablation therapy using microwave energy: endo- and epicardial approach -- Epicardial ablation in the treatment of atrial fibrillation -- Surgical treatment of atrial fibrillation: the Japanese experience -- Minimally invasive surgical approach to treat atrial fibrillation -- Percutaneous treatment of atrial fibrillation -- Surgical ablation of arrhythmias associated with congenital cardiopathies -- Perioperative complications during surgical treatment of atrial fibrillation: tips and pitfalls.
- 9780470696354 and 0470696354
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley InterScience, 2008. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Title from title screen (viewed on Apr. 25, 2008). Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
View MARC record | catkey: 6854023