Taking the lead in patient safety [electronic resource] : how healthcare leaders influence behavior and create culture / Thomas R. Krause and John H. Hidley ; foreword by Diane C. Pinakiewicz
- Krause, Thomas R., 1944-
- Hoboken, N.J. : John Wiley & Sons, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xii, 287 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Hidley, John H. and Wiley InterScience (Online service)
- What determines patient safety? -- Blueprint for healthcare safety excellence -- Nine dimensions of organizational culture -- Qualities of a great safety leader -- Leadership best practices -- Changing behavior with applied behavior analysis -- Protecting your decision making from cognitive bias -- Designing your safety improvement intervention -- Launching culture change for patient and employee safety -- NASA after Columbia : lessons for healthcare.
- 9780470436592 and 047043659X
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -278) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley InterScience, 2009. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Title from title screen (viewed on May 20, 2009). Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
View MARC record | catkey: 6854293