Recovery in mental health [electronic resource] : reshaping scientific and clinical responsibilities / written by Michaela Amering and Margit Schmolke ; based on a translation by Peter Stastny
- Amering, Michaela
- Uniform Title:
- Recovery. English
- Chichester [England] ; Hoboken, NJ : Wiley-Blackwell, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 266 pages ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Schmolke, Margit and Wiley InterScience (Online service)
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , An electronic book accessible through the World Wide Web; click for information
- Recovery : development and significance -- Recovery : basics and concepts -- Personal experience as evidence and basis for model development -- Recovery : why not? -- Recovery : implications for scientific responsibilities -- Recovery : implications for clinical responsibilities -- The significance of discovering recovery for the authors.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -259) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley InterScience, 2009. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Title from title screen (viewed on May 20, 2009). Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
View MARC record | catkey: 6854899