Spectroscopy of low temperature plasma [electronic resource] / Vladimir N. Ochkin ; [translator, Sergey Kittell].
- Ochkin, V. N. (Vladimir Nikolaevich)
- Weinheim : Wiley-VCH,  and Chichester : John Wiley
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxi, 609 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Wiley InterScience (Online service)
- Language Note:
- Translated from Russian.
- Plasma as an object of spectroscopy -- Basic concepts and parameters associated with the emission, absorption, and scattering of light by plasma -- Emission, absorption, and scattering techniques for determining the densities of particles in discrete energy states -- Intensities in spectra and plasma energy distribution in the internal and translational degrees of freedom of atoms and molecules -- Measuring concentrations of atoms and molecules -- Spectral methods of determining electronic and magnetic fields in plasma -- Determination of the parameters of the electronic component of plasma -- Some information on spectroscopy techniques.
- 9783527627509, 3527627502, 9783527627516 (ebook), 3527627510 (ebook), 9783527407781 (hbk.), and 3527407782 (hbk.)
- Description based on print version record. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 6854937